Brian's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I am self-employed and work from home, but I switch my wigs as I feel like it.  I ha…"

Brian replied Oct 17, 2017 to How Do You Do It (Wear Different Wigs All The Time)?

4 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Niece

"If you are willing to pay $300 to $400, Him by HairuWear, which makes a variety of w…"

Brian replied Jul 26, 2017 to Need help with wigs for men

10 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Alex Clark

"I have to agree with those who have stated that it is best to tell people.  People k…"

Brian replied Mar 17, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"I am not a stylist.  Actually, I am an academic writer.  I have thought about doing…"

Brian replied Dec 13, 2016 to Do most people know you wear a wig?

19 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"I cut my own wigs, but if you are not comfortable doing that and have had bad luck w…"

Brian replied Dec 9, 2016 to Do most people know you wear a wig?

19 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"The advise that I would give for making a wig look natural is to not wear it straigh…"

Brian replied Dec 9, 2016 to Do most people know you wear a wig?

19 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"I started wearing wigs when most of the hair on the back of my head disappeared.  At…"

Brian replied Oct 25, 2016 to How much hair did you lose before you shaved or got a wig?

14 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Veronicasteele

"I buy them online, from wig stores, and from beauty supply stores.  If you buy from…"

Brian replied Aug 26, 2016 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"First, I have found that most people do not know you are wearing a wig.  In addition…"

Brian replied Aug 15, 2016 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi, Edmond.  Sorry I missed your question.  I get my wigs from various companies and…"

Brian replied Aug 11, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service