Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Vanessa- I had only vellus at 5 months but full regrowth about month 8.  Its diff…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I do use transferwise and I also have paid via my bank here in Australia. Once you s…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 19, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ahmed- I did USD - it’s easier And Hong Kong banks seem to prefer it. "

Frida Rupert replied Sep 19, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have full regrowth. It took about 4/5 months to get started and I needed the 20mg…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Am, I am on Beacon meds at the moment but have tried a number of different Bangla…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’m a lot like you Brock, I feel better on the meds than off, not just cause I have…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Cassidyman, sorry for late reply. Yes my growth had a few periods where I felt it…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Joja101- this could be a sign of new growth. Xeljanz takes longer than a week to wor…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Meedo, they seem to put Tofacitinib in the biologics category - which means betwe…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Cassidymain. I had a shed about 7/8 months after getting full regrowth. It was ve…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service