Tamer's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I am on it. I need to up my dose as I started at a lower dose (15mg twice daily) tha…"

Tamer replied Sep 12, 2015 to Ruxolitinib Medication

6 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Erdem

"The problem with alopecia is that it is extremely diverse, everyone has it different…"

Tamer replied Aug 14, 2015 to Second spot

1 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Tamer

"I definitely agree with this. If I were to go back in time I would do something like…"

Tamer replied Aug 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was in the exact position. Two Xeljanz just didn't cut it. I knew I wasn't obsessi…"

Tamer replied Aug 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Step 1: see a dermatologist/rheumatologist who will prescribe you xeljanz Step 2: Fi…"

Tamer replied Jun 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey summer I just sent you a friend request. I'm currently trying to get jakafi and…"

Tamer replied Jun 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"When I first started xeljanz it was winter, and my extremities were getting cold and…"

Tamer replied May 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Before 2:"

Tamer replied May 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"After"

Tamer replied May 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Before 1:"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service