Dom's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey A LAD INSANE. Your obviously have lost the plot since having Alopecia. If you we…"

Dom replied Apr 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The famous Kyle Rhodes and Doctor king? I read about this when it first hit the news…"

Dom replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sultan: I'm a voice of reason in this Jamboree of delusion. Conventions for millions…"

Dom replied Apr 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Remember! There is no cure for Alopecia except REMISSION ( natural) There has NEVER…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Reading people on this thread, who think they can devise their own cure/treatment to…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Don't inhibit your life by being a Jak ass.."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There won't be millions of people using xeljanz to regrow their hair. Xeljanz is a d…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Don't be a Jak ass! Have you bought in bulk from China, Turkey, Mexico, Bulgaria or…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The dubbing in the video is appalling! The man in the video looks like an acquaintan…"

Dom replied Apr 3, 2016 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"http://monatglobal.com/category/news-room/ Watch the video on the bottom of the page…"

Dom replied Apr 2, 2016 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service