Lisa's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm, well, it did "stir" things up a bit in the Alopecia world. That is a let down…"

Lisa replied Apr 7, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Hi Dear,  I sympathize with what you are going through! It is understandable that yo…"

Lisa replied Mar 29, 2018 to Can anyone answer these questions for me pleeeease?

9 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by kimmy68

"Hi Laura! I am wondering...have you heard anything from the Dr Phil show with your r…"

Lisa replied Mar 25, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Thank you dear for this reply!! Would you believe I am JUST NOW reading it ?!? Well,…"

Lisa replied Mar 23, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Thank you for this info! I am trying to remember how I sent my submission! :)"

Lisa replied Mar 22, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Cyan, thank you for sharing your story!! I am SO pleased to hear that you have evolv…"

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"God bless your sweet little 9 yr old! I have been living with this since I was 5 yrs…"

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I BELIEVE this show WILL help educate the public!! I will focus on the GOOD aspects…"

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Sweet boy!! I have had my alopecia since I was 5 and I am 61 now!! Many of us wanted…"

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"God bless you sweet Loretta!!! Stay strong and positive!!! You will be all right!!!…"

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service