JessicaStinkle's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"To answer your question, yes, there are support groups in CT but unfortunately I can…"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 20, 2018 to My Story

14 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Carl Merz

"Honestly, I'm probably not the best person to respond to this because, one I've neve…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 28, 2018 to Online dating

12 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by emillnoore

"Interesting topic, I lost allllll of my hair. I never heard any doctor, or any one i…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 20, 2018 to Losing Pubic Hair (I know... I went THERE!)

15 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by JeffreySF

"I was convinced that the lack of eyelashes were the cause of my dry eyes but my eye…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 20, 2018 to Eyes and Nose

6 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by SCGoulette

"Interesting question, it's funny how there simply isn't any consistency here. My hai…"

JessicaStinkle replied May 24, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"I've only gotten eczema within the past couple years and it's just in one spot. It's…"

JessicaStinkle replied May 24, 2018 to Anyone else have eczema?

12 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by 5DH

"When I think of my feelings with alopecia, it's similar to being bipolar. Some days…"

JessicaStinkle replied May 17, 2018 to The pain is back...

12 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Nana

"I agree with hagster, you should use this as an opportunity to explain alopecia. If…"

JessicaStinkle replied May 1, 2018 to Changing to a new wig

3 May 7, 2018
Reply by Lexi

"I lost my hair a few years ago and always spend roughly $300-350 on synthetic wigs.…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 11, 2018 to Ladies who have shaved your head...Also anyone in UpstateNY

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Colere

"Honestly I find that college is one of the "safe" places. Not to pass judgment or st…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jan 23, 2018 to College w/ Alopecia advice

25 Oct 24, 2022
Reply by Demixl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service