Littlebb's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Starshine, sorry about the falling. My daughter is just starting DCPC treatment a…"

Littlebb replied Jan 13, 2015 to Is relapse from squaric acid or DCPC common?

26 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by tryingtobestrong

"Thanks so much Cstarr. I have to consider carefully about this, hope we'll make the…"

Littlebb replied Sep 18, 2014 to Hair growth

9 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Emenemely

"Hi Cstarr, could you please share some experience about your steriod injection? My 1…"

Littlebb replied Sep 17, 2014 to Hair growth

9 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Emenemely

"Thanks Angelia. Could you let also me know if you had just a few of round hairless p…"

Littlebb replied Jun 27, 2014 to Alopecia is back......grrrrr

21 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

"Peggy Knight Soutions is also great, but they are for profit, you may already know.…"

Littlebb replied Jun 27, 2014 to But it does define me

46 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by donewitheverything

"Here is the website http://www.locksoflove.org"

46 Jul 18, 2014

"I totally understand your story, my daughter has the same problem. If Have you ever…"

46 Jul 18, 2014

"Dear Angelia, My 10 years-old daughter is suffering alopecia the third time. We've…"

Littlebb replied Jun 20, 2014 to Alopecia is back......grrrrr

21 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service