suburban mom's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"have you tried a freedom wig?  i know they do them for men.  i wear one and love it.…"

suburban mom replied May 6, 2016 to Wig advice

3 May 9, 2016
Reply by Aimee

"i have two pieces and alternate them.  do you have a freedom?  i find that putting i…"

suburban mom replied May 6, 2016 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"i wear a freedom and i love it!  i tried the follea, but found it to be super itchy.…"

suburban mom replied May 6, 2016 to Follea Gripper - looking for advice

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"i love my freedom hair and i do have some regrowth, so i shave it in the shower, no…"

suburban mom replied Jan 11, 2016 to Freedom Wig and shaver question

2 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Shellbell64

"I don't sleep in it but I box, swim and do yoga in it. You can shower in it. My last…"

suburban mom replied Sep 25, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Hi Amy No tape or adhesives are needed with freedom wigs. They are custom made for y…"

suburban mom replied Sep 16, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"I've done the roller coaster no problem. I'm not sure about someone pulling hard on…"

suburban mom replied Sep 15, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"hi lemurgirl -  my freedom wigs usually last about 5 years.  it is custom made to fi…"

suburban mom replied Jun 8, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"hi lemurgirl - i have a freedom wig.  you can sweat and swim in the lake - no probl…"

suburban mom replied Jun 8, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"it looks great!!!!!  have you had any side effects?"

suburban mom replied May 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service