Houle's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kojack.  The med that was prescribed was Cellcept.  The informational sheet says…"

Houle replied Nov 8, 2014 to Questions regarding lichen planopilaris

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Houle

"I noticed you said you were using Rogaine.  Did that help with the growth of your ey…"

Houle replied Sep 26, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

"I have an appointment for Saturday, October 11th.  Below is the website, if you want…"

Houle replied Sep 16, 2014 to Questions regarding lichen planopilaris

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Houle

"Hi Maria.  Thanks for the info.  I looked up the woman that you suggested and it loo…"

Houle replied Sep 14, 2014 to Questions regarding lichen planopilaris

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Houle

"Maria: Wow, that wig is great and looks just like your own hair.  I was just diagnos…"

Houle replied Sep 8, 2014 to Questions regarding lichen planopilaris

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Houle

"Hi MCM.   That would be wonderful.  I really want to go to someone that can help sty…"

Houle replied Sep 7, 2014 to Questions regarding lichen planopilaris

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Houle

"I am currently trying to decide how to cover my frontal hair lost.  I am not a big f…"

Houle replied Sep 2, 2014 to Questions regarding lichen planopilaris

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Houle

"Hi Deb.  I had accepted your invite the other day.  If it did not go through let me…"

Houle replied Sep 1, 2014 to Questions regarding lichen planopilaris

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Houle

"Hi Deb.   Thanks for responding.  If you could please send me the info sheet that wo…"

Houle replied Sep 1, 2014 to Questions regarding lichen planopilaris

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Houle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service