lovemyhair's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Have you tried adding some product to make it look wet as i know from experience…"

lovemyhair replied Mar 22, 2017 to Help! First wig - what am I doing wrong?

16 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Hi,    I think the best introduction to wearing wigs is one where the first wig is o…"

lovemyhair replied Mar 21, 2017 to Going Bald/New to Wigs

9 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by lovemyhair

"hi, i totally understand the way you feel wearing your wig that paranoia will pass i…"

lovemyhair replied Jan 10, 2013 to Life changing hair loss

13 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Michjo57

"hi, i use some spray in treatment in a little blue bottle called "nearly natural" i…"

lovemyhair replied Jan 4, 2013 to How to fix dry, dead, tangled human hair sytem or wig

9 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"hi, recently i have been using alpecin shampoo and it seems to have given me some re…"

lovemyhair replied Jan 3, 2013 to Natural remedy

55 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by MD

"Hi Chris, I was just upset you said my picture was some other site when its clearly…"

lovemyhair replied Jan 3, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Hi Chris, As this is actually my own hair! you cant make comments like that..i think…"

lovemyhair replied Jan 2, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"hi i bought it from hair4head.com it was only £450 or round about that price.I used…"

lovemyhair replied Dec 28, 2012 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Hi i use a good supplier that sells very natural wigs its took me 5 years to find a…"

lovemyhair replied Dec 28, 2012 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service