Finley's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh how I wish I could use glue or tape! My skin is so sensitive even bandaids made f…"

Finley replied Aug 2, 2018 to Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"I'm shocked that people pop in here with their magical diet solutions. And hair tran…"

Finley replied Jul 12, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"I want you to know how very far from acceptable that is, he's not making fun.. he's…"

Finley replied Jul 12, 2018 to Husband makes fun of my Alopecia

9 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Tatiana

"I can tell it's a very hard time for you, and I'm sorry. I didn't get alopecia until…"

Finley replied Jun 1, 2018 to 9 months old with Alopecia totalis

10 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Piya

"Emotional pain or physical? I have scarring alopecia as well, and when there's fallo…"

Finley replied May 29, 2018 to The pain is back...

12 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Nana

"I have a Jon renau synthetic that's lasted me a whole year of full time wear. A chea…"

Finley replied May 29, 2018 to Dry frizzy wig

10 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Yes you are so right that they are not the same type of hair, and I don't know wheth…"

Finley replied Jan 27, 2018 to Alopecians are more evolved!

28 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Finley

"I like the theory but alopecia has also attacked my fingernails, lashes that protect…"

Finley replied Jan 26, 2018 to Alopecians are more evolved!

28 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Finley

"My thoughts are something like this, just search 'headband tiara': headband tiara Bu…"

Finley replied Jan 14, 2018 to Homecoming Queen

2 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Finley

"I agree with you completely, ever see the Pixar short "boundin'"? I would post it if…"

Finley replied Jan 13, 2018 to The Ugly Friend

5 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Finley

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service