itzmejudy's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi... There isn't really any help out there for low income people. I have looked.I t…"

itzmejudy replied Feb 27, 2017 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"All of this bickering is sad. I hate to say it but most people cannot afford $5000 t…"

itzmejudy replied Sep 7, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"you can get a humanhair full lace topper that you can part anywhere. You can get the…"

itzmejudy replied Sep 7, 2015 to Is there a hair piece I can buy for baldness on the right side of my head?

4 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

"I was here a while back but have been dealing with other autoimmune problems so I am…"

itzmejudy replied Sep 7, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I was not referring to you I was referring to people in general and telling you to b…"

itzmejudy replied May 29, 2015 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I have read alot regarding diet and if eating certain foods helps with Alopecia or o…"

itzmejudy replied Mar 9, 2015 to Does a Gluten free diet work for alopecia (according to the Internet it does)

19 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Millanka

"Well so far knowone has shown any interest in the group. But if they do I would like…"

itzmejudy replied Jan 19, 2015 to Want to start a new group in San Bernardino CA area

6 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"I have not tried anything for my hair for my hair loss except minoxidil. I have had…"

itzmejudy replied Jan 13, 2015 to Is relapse from squaric acid or DCPC common?

26 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by tryingtobestrong

"I see the mention of all theses oils.The common denominator is oil. I would think th…"

itzmejudy replied Jan 13, 2015 to Coconut oil for regrowth?

20 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

"I was told I had AA a couple years ago but now I have itching, redness, and small pi…"

itzmejudy replied Jan 5, 2015 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service