Dayna's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to stop you right there. I acknowledge you are upset and having alopecia s…"

Dayna replied Jan 14, 2019 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I have experienced this too.  At first I thought it was from the corticosteroid shot…"

Dayna replied Mar 17, 2017 to Head pain with alopecia

6 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I also wanted to add that I found this article that mainly talks about JAK inhibitor…"

Dayna replied Jan 8, 2017 to Prevention and Treatment of Alopecia with Quercetin?

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by msketchup

"This is really interesting!  I recently went to an allergy doctor because I have dea…"

Dayna replied Jan 8, 2017 to Prevention and Treatment of Alopecia with Quercetin?

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by msketchup

"Thank you for the reply!  This post does really help!  I think that I am going to st…"

Dayna replied Jan 2, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Thank you for your reply and your support!  I feel the same way about wearing wigs a…"

Dayna replied Dec 31, 2016 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Thank you for your reply! This was definitely helpful!  I am lucky that I have suppo…"

Dayna replied Dec 30, 2016 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Thank you Dena for your post!  It was really helpful, and it sounds like you are a v…"

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Hi Kranthi, I have completely changed my diet since I got alopecia.  I started doing…"

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Thank you for the information on DNCB!  I have noticed regrowth on it, and I am cons…"

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service