pinehillfreeda's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Alo-mom and thank you for your reply.  I think the super tape could work!  It…"

pinehillfreeda replied May 1, 2016 to How to help keep this flippin wig on my head!???

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Thanks "The Lady"  I will definitly check it out!"

pinehillfreeda replied Apr 27, 2016 to How to help keep this flippin wig on my head!???

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Thank you, I will check it out! "

pinehillfreeda replied Apr 26, 2016 to How to help keep this flippin wig on my head!???

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Jamie, can you tell me, at this wigsite site, is this a cap you sew in or strips and…"

pinehillfreeda replied Apr 22, 2016 to How to help keep this flippin wig on my head!???

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Wow you are creative, thank you for the info.! "

pinehillfreeda replied Apr 22, 2016 to How to help keep this flippin wig on my head!???

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Thank you I will check it out!"

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

" My head is average size.  I just would like to have a llittle more movement and am…"

pinehillfreeda replied Apr 21, 2016 to How to help keep this flippin wig on my head!???

14 May 1, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello Sweet Pee, I understand.  I have the same thing.  At the moment  my brows do n…"

pinehillfreeda replied Apr 21, 2016 to Side-effects of steroid shots to regrow eyebrows

16 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Ximirokerney

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service