MaddiiBoo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe there is a 20% chance that a parent with Alopecia can pass it on to their…"

MaddiiBoo replied Jul 18, 2013 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

"One of my friends actually cried for me. It was me comforting her but I knew it was…"

MaddiiBoo replied Jun 7, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"I lost all of my hair over one summer to AU and I used to think it was the worse thi…"

MaddiiBoo replied Jun 7, 2013 to Can I please rant all my problems here? 18 y/o female newbie

8 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Hope 123

"Wear the wig to the interview. Get the job. After you're employed tell them about yo…"

MaddiiBoo replied Jun 7, 2013 to New job opportunity - worried about the wig

17 Oct 13, 2020
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I really hope you feel better soon! I feel you with the lashes. When mine grow it fe…"

MaddiiBoo replied May 22, 2013 to AU and hormones!

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"I have alopecia, eczema, and reynauds! My reynauds is dormant now but flares up some…"

MaddiiBoo replied May 22, 2013 to AU and hormones!

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"I joke about it all the time. And it helps people relax around me."

MaddiiBoo replied May 21, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"I think G is trying to state that wigs don't always have to look bad and unnatural l…"

MaddiiBoo replied May 20, 2013 to Celebrities

8 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by lonelyplanet

"Like Wise1 said, it is so hard to say, but that is generally how regrowth starts if…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 25, 2013 to White hair regrowth - is this a good sign?

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by CAH

"That iPod needs to be confiscated and she needs to understand that there are consequ…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 15, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service