kevin's Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"all jaks are targeted even a jak 3 will be targeted but 100 times less than a cibinq…"

kevin replied Nov 16, 2023 to Who is on Litfulo (ritlecitinib) and Should I Take It?

12 Jan 18
Reply by nzahir

"hello sorry for the late response no I have never lost but I have had falling period…"

kevin replied Nov 16, 2023 to Who is on Litfulo (ritlecitinib) and Should I Take It?

12 Jan 18
Reply by nzahir

"hello football fan I am like you bad answer with xeljanz and I tried olumiant 4mg 3…"

kevin replied Oct 31, 2023 to Olumiant, your experiences and opinions

8 Mar 6
Reply by Ricky_1008

"hello sydap did you use another jak before ritlecitib? It is sometimes normal to hav…"

kevin replied Oct 31, 2023 to Relapse on Xeljanz experiences!

5 Oct 31, 2023
Reply by kevin

"you didn't worry I was also on xeljanz, baricitinib, and now cibinqo 200mg from pfiz…"

kevin replied Oct 31, 2023 to Who is on Litfulo (ritlecitinib) and Should I Take It?

12 Jan 18
Reply by nzahir

"hello apple I didn't quite understand you have been on litfulo for 2 months. I myse…"

kevin replied Oct 31, 2023 to Who is on Litfulo (ritlecitinib) and Should I Take It?

12 Jan 18
Reply by nzahir

"take 11mg you will have less box imported the contact is shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.…"

kevin replied Jul 1, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"hello i used olumiant 4mg for 6 months is less effective than xeljanz. today i am on…"

kevin replied Jun 28, 2023 to Olumiant and what to ask my doctor?

54 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

"for my part olumiant is less effective than xeljanz. i am currently taking for 6 mon…"

kevin replied May 31, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello I did a blood test I have been taking jak since 2018. I have an increase in tr…"

kevin replied May 30, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service