SabineTawni's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I think people who make that remark are quite thoughtless, actually.  Diseases, whet…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 18, 2023 to Lucky to have Alopecia and not cancer ??

12 Mar 21, 2023
Reply by Solange De Santis

"My question exactly.  Doctors, bless their hearts, often think they more than they d…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 8, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I really don't understand the excuses (e.g., it's cosmetic and it's not life-threate…"

SabineTawni replied Feb 15, 2023 to Olumiant and what to ask my doctor?

54 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

""Insecure"??  I don't see you as being "insecure" at all, Dreamscometrue.  You are s…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 7, 2022 to Do you wear a wig to blend in?

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"I would never dream of going out in public without a wig!  I had hair for 65 years a…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 7, 2022 to Do you wear a wig to blend in?

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"I've always been suspicious of Freedom Wigs.  I don't think any wig is worth $4,000.…"

SabineTawni replied Nov 21, 2022 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"It's been my experience that insurance companies try to fight coverage for any new d…"

SabineTawni replied Jul 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"True, Mia. Even the  dermatologists, at least in my area, are shockingly ignorant wh…"

SabineTawni replied Jun 18, 2022 to alopecia universalis - successful treatment

21 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by SmoothRed

""Real MD"?  Practitioners of western medicine often don't know as much as they think…"

SabineTawni replied Jun 15, 2022 to alopecia universalis - successful treatment

21 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by SmoothRed

"Yes, I did see this, Kathy, and it looks very interesting and promising.  Thanks for…"

SabineTawni replied May 28, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service