SabineTawni's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

""Cosmetic"???  Insurance companies have always covered cosmetic problems if they wer…"

SabineTawni replied Jan 3 to Insurance Coverage for wigs

7 Jan 8
Reply by MJ Wrick

"I have been AU for over 3 years.  I am 69 and have never had a sick day in my life.…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 25, 2017 to Is being too healthy causing my Alopecia??

6 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"I agree, Hope4mySON.  First of all, insurance companies have always treated cosmetic…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 24, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

34 Jan 5
Reply by Lisa

"Agreed, Beez.  I know there needs to be more awareness of this disease, but I don't…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 20, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

34 Jan 5
Reply by Lisa

"Thank you so very much for your response, Bibby.  Makes complete sense, since Xeljan…"

SabineTawni replied May 16, 2017 to Xeljanz Question

4 May 16, 2017
Reply by SabineTawni

"Nicolas, I am not sure I understand your response.  I am saying that I have heard th…"

SabineTawni replied May 15, 2017 to Xeljanz Question

4 May 16, 2017
Reply by SabineTawni

"I agree that you can make choices about how you handle your feelings,Tom.  But I don…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 22, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Sorry, Tom, but feelings are not a "choice"; they are a given.  I am a 68-year- old…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 20, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Sorry, Maurice, but your comment about a "lot of self-pity" sounds really snarky to…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 18, 2017 to Time to face the truth (loneliness)

32 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"I agree, Star-r-Aligned. Currently, I am 68, and I went AU at age 64. This condition…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 2, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4
Reply by JessicaStinkle

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service