Grace's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Just be patient, and do do anything, your body knows what to do, don't shave it, don…"

Grace replied Apr 22, 2009 to New Hope for ME--- and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"don't worry yes I have too one for alopecia and other that is called herbal hair, pl…"

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"I do think they helped me, but you have to have patience, as in every natural treatm…"

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"Oils are 3 times a week in my case, ( I just doubt if you are talking about the ones…"

Grace replied Apr 21, 2009 to New Hope for ME--- and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"Hey there YES I AM, and my hair is coming back I am left now with only 2 medium patc…"

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"Linda I also pray for it to work for you too, In my cause I have reconvered almost a…"

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"Hello Linda! Yes my Hair is growing back almost in all my head!, I am not sure if it…"

Grace replied Mar 19, 2009 to New Hope for ME--- and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"GIRL IT IS WORKING!!! Its been 2 and half months and my hair is coming back! I felt…"

Grace replied Jan 23, 2009 to New Hope for ME--- and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"Hello Mac How is the treatment going?? I came back to anouce that My hair is actuall…"

Grace replied Jan 23, 2009 to New Hope for ME--- and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

35 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by rez namra

"Hello brian I am very sorry I got to this message until now, I dont know why my mail…"

Grace replied Jan 23, 2009 to NOT GIVING UP!

8 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by MotherofM

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service