BarbaraK's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Bekindtoearth I was getting my hair in the back trimmed today it actually bothered me"

BarbaraK replied Sep 15, 2015 to Head/hair sensitivity

3 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by xrayjojo

"That's the only thing I dislike, the stares from children, from people in general. T…"

BarbaraK replied Sep 4, 2015 to How do you deal with the stares?

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Rattan, I have AA as well. How long have you had AA if I may ask. Now it hasn't been…"

BarbaraK replied Feb 15, 2015 to Stressing out- no one understands

12 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Christine, So you mentioned not being that comfortable with your husband and him see…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 14, 2014 to Wearing a scarf to work?

9 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Tuesday

"BLee, I like you in a scarf, I say go for it. If you can be comfortable in it for a…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 13, 2014 to Everyone has an opinion!

19 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Grace

"SweetlyFree, I don't see why not. Your a pretty lady. Have you looked into the Smoot…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 12, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Amen! Aimee, BLee, & Christine I loved reading what you all had to say and I tha…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 12, 2014 to Everyone has an opinion!

19 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Grace

"Garden Jess, I am so sorry you had that experience. Please don't feel bad. I have AA…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 10, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"Wow! Dom LOL! I have AA, I don't know about the first two, but, I do like the last t…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 9, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"BLee, Um yeah, people are going to stare but, maybe they are thinking to themselves…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 7, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service