Lori-akaMimi's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel the same way about my 9 year old granddaughter. I'm afraid this could all go…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Dec 20, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I agree with you about what Dr. Phil & his show has become. It's unfortunate bec…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Dec 20, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I agree with you, Mark. The more coverage by news & TV shows that showcase alope…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Dec 19, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I totally agree with everything you've said, David. A positive attitude - plus lots…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Apr 7, 2015 to My daughter

8 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Shannon M

"Hi, Maureen! My 6 y.o. granddaughter is AU. My best advice is to be as encouraging &…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Apr 2, 2015 to Insights Requested: 9 year old girl newly diagnosed with AA-Ophiasis

5 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"Hi, Felicia! We contacted Wigs for Kids, and they were great. All they ask for is a…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Mar 31, 2015 to My daughter

8 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Shannon M

"Love it! (all the more so because my lil bald beauty is named Olivia <3 ) "

Lori-akaMimi replied Jan 25, 2015 to This is too cool not to share

2 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"Good morning, Elyvia! I know how hard it is to be "different" - especially when you'…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Jan 25, 2015 to HOW MOST PEOPLE ACT WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE ALOPECIA

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Fuzzless

"Hello, Stronger Girl! Happy (almost) birthday! You are an amazing young woman! Alope…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Nov 14, 2014 to Alopecia

5 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

"Aw, thanks BLee. She is doing GREAT! She is one strong, confident little girl!  She…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Oct 5, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service