singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey starshine that's great news mate ! Can I ask at what month did u start seeing gr…"

singh replied Jan 6, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Thanks for the great update Susan! Wouldn't the cream be used let's say after growth…"

singh replied Jan 6, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Totally agree Susan well said and I also thank everyone's concern! This certainly is…"

singh replied Jan 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeh same am just replying from personal experience lol cool bro"

singh replied Jan 5, 2016 to Dating?

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"That is great cmd! Am properly seeing the same results as you so far although side e…"

singh replied Jan 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow thank you Susan!! Yeh plz ask for formulae if possible and could you also ask hi…"

singh replied Jan 5, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"ADML , Susan and others didn't see growth till later on. I think ADML said about the…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeh it's basically what she told me. Am not I too believe more men are married to wo…"

singh replied Jan 5, 2016 to Dating?

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"Sorry Rach 1992 debate was a strong word to use. I just meant inbox me and we can ha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Eu have to pay fees that's why they not willing to approve it, unlike FDA they not h…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service