Maddie's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you looked into malpractice lawsuits? I have a few friends who are currently in…"

Maddie replied Oct 17, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I had no idea the amount of responses my post would get.. It's actually scary to kno…"

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Mine never handed me Anything regarding the Sid effects. The pharmacist gave me a ha…"

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I absolutely love you. It's a vicious corporate bullshit cycle. A young woman who is…"

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Go holistic. Eastern medicine and everything you can to avoid these pharmaceutical b…"

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I was only on it for a month and a half. I told my derm that I was a smoker and a dr…"

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I'm wondering if it's possible malpractice..."

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"From the information I've gathered, it's mainly oral prednisone that have such adver…"

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I recently bought a ridiculous amounts of rubber livestrong-style bracelets that say…"

Maddie replied Jul 28, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"What a coincidence. I'm watching Cash Crop right now as I type and it just was going…"

Maddie replied Mar 30, 2014 to Alopecia and cannabis

5 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service