Norm's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Nah, can't be Smurf Face - you're not blue. Well, you might be when you're not happy…"

Norm replied Jul 6, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"What makes you happy..... hmmm. What about "being one of the 7 dwarves"? :)"

Norm replied Jul 6, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"I was gonna say "Hi, Jack" but someone might think I was trying to take over a plane…"

Norm replied Nov 20, 2012 to I feel so low

23 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

""...I have this niggling fear that I should be doing something..." Yep, you should -…"

Norm replied Sep 22, 2012 to Does hair come back if you just "let it be"?

10 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"The last thing that peeps who're going through something traumatic want (especially…"

Norm replied Aug 1, 2012 to How to reassure my husband

13 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Amber

"Hi, D4E - I think it's often the case that, when something life-changing (in a bad w…"

Norm replied Aug 1, 2012 to Opening up to family only made it worse!

26 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Christine

"Sure thing... if you don't want me to comment on any of your blogs and discussions o…"

Norm replied Jul 30, 2012 to Homemade summer drinks

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

"Life does tend to throw some odd curves, but sometimes all you can do is roll with '…"

Norm replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss permanently from chemo

10 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Wendy

"I tried making it using real "gingers", but it never tasted too good. And anyway, th…"

Norm replied Jul 28, 2012 to Homemade summer drinks

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

"Hi Maura, you kinda rang a bell with me there, with the chemo thing. Not me personal…"

Norm replied Jul 26, 2012 to Hair loss permanently from chemo

10 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Wendy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service