GavinOwens's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"people do make it seem like its our problem like we said we wanted something like th…"

GavinOwens replied Jul 29, 2016 to Having a bad day!

5 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by GavinOwens

"Thanks you for your words of encouragement you've really helped me look at things mo…"

GavinOwens replied Jul 29, 2016 to Having a bad day!

5 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by GavinOwens

"No I have had no family members intervened."

GavinOwens replied May 18, 2016 to How to deal with a mean family member

12 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by MTR

"It's my male cousin and what he does is threatens my life all the time saying things…"

GavinOwens replied May 17, 2016 to How to deal with a mean family member

12 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by MTR

"He just makes me worry about my safety when ever he speaks far away from me in the s…"

GavinOwens replied May 15, 2016 to How to deal with a mean family member

12 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by MTR

"just sometimes making me feel depressed about life he makes me think that i have to…"

GavinOwens replied May 14, 2016 to How to deal with a mean family member

12 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by MTR

"Thanks for the feedback I've really appreciate it i have been in need for people lik…"

GavinOwens replied May 14, 2016 to How to deal with a mean family member

12 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by MTR

"MY PROBLEM WITH IT IS THAT I TRY TO ACCEPT IT AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT THEN AS SOON AS I…"

GavinOwens replied Aug 31, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service