Nammer's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Had a bald patch at 7 and slowly fell out, about six months later shaved it all, 29…"

Nammer replied May 28, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"I got AU when I was 7 No regrowth ever "

Nammer replied Dec 19, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Lol I tell him that all the time about confidence and still nothing We all want to…"

Nammer replied May 27, 2017 to Why are there no women who prefer bald men?

13 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Matt Jinnings

"Yes Chris is correct... confidence comes a long way.. Andrey I know it's tough but h…"

Nammer replied Mar 22, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"It hasneverbotnered me at all lol I do see little,lashes and eye brows from time to…"

Nammer replied Jan 14, 2016 to Did you ever have shots in your scalp for alopecia

3 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Nammer

"When i was 6 I had a few shots, I had already lost all of the hair and no re-growth "

Nammer replied Jan 13, 2016 to Did you ever have shots in your scalp for alopecia

3 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Nammer

"You are not alone, I have not met anyone with alopecia in my city. This site is grea…"

Nammer replied Jan 3, 2016 to I have never met anyone else in my life with alopecia.

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"1. Getting AU at a young age has made me more confident and outgoing, I hate the ter…"

Nammer replied Dec 4, 2015 to How has alopecia changed you in a positive way?

5 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Bagiral

"This is quite interesting, I wonder if there is any thing similar in Canada, I've ne…"

Nammer replied Nov 17, 2015 to Eyebrow 3D Tattoo

11 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by grover ramsey

"Pros Makes you emotionally stronger and confidence.. Well it has made me that. Saves…"

Nammer replied Nov 12, 2015 to Pros of Hair Loss?

25 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Alicia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service