ArkyGal's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hannah, please keep good records, and don't give up. Your credit card company will g…"

ArkyGal replied Dec 19, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"How do you put up pictures on here? I will add some if I can figure it out."

ArkyGal replied May 24, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I was terrified to send mine back, too, because I really don't think she would send…"

ArkyGal replied May 24, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I recieved another email today from Isadore claiming that she has never read a bad r…"

ArkyGal replied May 22, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I have been dealing with a nightmare with Isadore for over a year now. It took her a…"

ArkyGal replied May 21, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I have a problem with the wefts themselves. They just look awful and move unnaturall…"

ArkyGal replied Mar 27, 2015 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Thank you, Cleopatra. This is so awful to do to people! I even told her I would be d…"

ArkyGal replied Mar 7, 2015 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"This question was asked a while back, but I see people are still talking about it. I…"

ArkyGal replied Mar 5, 2015 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service