helmgirlie67's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"@AlexMecer, that was my post you are using. And why spamming with a link to African…"

helmgirlie67 replied Dec 23, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"The nape of the neck of my three month old wig is completely bald. I had to sew in a…"

helmgirlie67 replied May 22, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I received mine and the cut is great and the hair looks good. But I thought that wef…"

helmgirlie67 replied Mar 27, 2015 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I have the wig now. The hair is beautiful and the cut is great, but the wefts at the…"

helmgirlie67 replied Mar 22, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"If you haven't heared from her by Friday, go through with it. Because from Friday ti…"

helmgirlie67 replied Feb 11, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"P.s. have you sent her a mail to inquire again and have you checked with your CC com…"

helmgirlie67 replied Feb 11, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Yes she did! I wrote her last Monday that if she hadn't shipped it by Wednesday I wo…"

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I called my CC company and they told me I have one year with my Mastercard in Hollan…"

helmgirlie67 replied Feb 7, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"What I also noticed last year, is that she contradicts herself in her replies. And s…"

helmgirlie67 replied Feb 7, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"You should still try your CC company. I have had to do that once with a Chinese scam…"

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service