Photolic's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey mate. Let me tell you something... It is has been a while since I write this pos…"

Photolic replied Oct 15, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

"Thank you for the compliment, I just need time to say that to myself. kisses! "

Photolic replied Jul 13, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

":D "We maybe short of hair but we have big hearts and have so much to offer." Well,…"

Photolic replied Jul 13, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

"I blushed! you are too kind Debbi thank you for the kind words."

Photolic replied Jul 9, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

"Thank to all of you for the kind words. You don't know but you did help me a lot. Ev…"

Photolic replied Jul 8, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

"Thank you for the support all of this community here is a blessing full of good ener…"

Photolic replied Jul 8, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

"Hey Shenette, first of all, thank you for sharing your story. I would like to say it…"

Photolic replied Jul 4, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

"Thank you Kiki! Your English is just fine! Italian ! Wonderful, kinda find the Itali…"

Photolic replied Jul 2, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

"Super comment mate! It is all about confidence like I said before you need to be a p…"

Photolic replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

"You are right! Confidence is everything easy to say then to chance, but actually, if…"

Photolic replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

60 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Steve_C86

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service