Rose's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"A good stylist can thin  the hair, cut it shorter, and make it look like YOU.  I fle…"

Rose replied Nov 25, 2022 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"THANK YOU. SO VERY HELPFUL!"

Rose replied Nov 25, 2022 to Lash loss

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"Really? I can go gamble now!! how exciting. never thought I’d find a place, ONLINE,…"

Rose replied Nov 25, 2022 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"Super clean shaven face, every day for you. do you have hair on your head? If not, h…"

Rose replied Nov 25, 2022 to Convenient makeup products you wish existed?

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"Lancôme has a mascara for eyebrows. Really good if you have fuzz or white hairs. If…"

Rose replied Nov 25, 2022 to Convenient makeup products you wish existed?

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"Do you have any with some natural curl? How do I get in touch with you? Website? Fac…"

Rose replied Nov 25, 2022 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"Put a few drops of waster inside. Lean over and lat it down front to back. Move aro…"

Rose replied Jul 18, 2021 to Freedom Vacuum Wig

3 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Rose

"I have never heard of Resilience Hair Group. All my freedom wigs came from Freedom r…"

Rose replied Jul 18, 2021 to Freedom Vacuum Wig

3 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Rose

"I love the responses given here. Oh my! Does your post brings back so many incidents…"

Rose replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"Bev, what color hair are you looking for? Would a naturally curly look be curly enou…"

Rose replied May 1, 2021 to Looking for shoulder length curly wig

3 May 27, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service