Leslie Mader's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the best news ever!!!! Thank you Dr. Christiano for stating this disease is…"

Leslie Mader replied Sep 8, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"I have been using my husband's old electric shaver and it works but there may be som…"

Leslie Mader replied Jan 13, 2013 to New to head shaving!

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"Hi - I lost most of my lashes on both eyes except for a small clump on upper of 1 ey…"

Leslie Mader replied Oct 6, 2012 to Latisse for alopecia areata

8 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by bigelin

"I understand exactly how you feel. I wear a Freedom Hair wig. They are made in New Z…"

Leslie Mader replied May 12, 2012 to The absolute best solution

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"i had my eyeliner tattooed on so i will ask my lady that did it if she knows anythin…"

Leslie Mader replied Apr 24, 2012 to Henna Head Tattoos and Stubbly Bits! And I need some advice :)

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

"i know nothing about these tattoos, but would love to have one. Sorry, i can't give…"

Leslie Mader replied Apr 24, 2012 to Henna Head Tattoos and Stubbly Bits! And I need some advice :)

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

"I am curious as to if you used any sort of treatment to grow your eyelashes and eyeb…"

Leslie Mader replied Jan 23, 2012 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

8 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by april

"Yes, but...it's a very sensitive subject and disease, still! Tread lightly with your…"

Leslie Mader replied Jan 20, 2012 to Wig are for the weak! Humbug...

29 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

"Thank You for those words! I agree!"

Leslie Mader replied Jan 20, 2012 to Wig are for the weak! Humbug...

29 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

"I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield and they do not cover medical or cranial prothetics. I…"

Leslie Mader replied Jan 16, 2012 to Insurance claim for medical hair prosthesis

18 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by BMG

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service