Karina Louise's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sam, I too struggle with this. I was almost AU a year or so ago and I used to go…"

Karina Louise replied Mar 14, 2010 to What will the reaction be?

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Benjafield

"The first time I shaved my head I was with a group of close girlfriends and everyone…"

Karina Louise replied Mar 11, 2010 to What's the best way to shave your head?

7 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Karina Louise

"Interested to know why you say this Susanna... I wouldn't have thought it would make…"

Karina Louise replied Mar 11, 2010 to What's the best way to shave your head?

7 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Karina Louise

"I too am very fair skinned and burn very easily. And I have a high IQ too, interesti…"

Karina Louise replied Feb 25, 2010 to Are you unique in other ways besides having alopecia?

8 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Mjay

"It took me a little while to get used to it, but it will get easier! And I always s…"

Karina Louise replied Feb 25, 2010 to Freedom Wig/Vaccum Wig

6 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

"Hi Aimee, If I need to wear a winter hat over my wig, I wear a looser style, knitte…"

Karina Louise replied Oct 22, 2009 to Wigs & Winter Hats

3 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

"Agreed, Lee. I would absolutely LOVE to have my lashes back."

Karina Louise replied Sep 8, 2009 to Teeny Tiny Baby Hairs

6 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Lee

"I have worn a Freedom vacuum wig for the past year and I love it! For me, it was def…"

Karina Louise replied Sep 7, 2009 to Soft suction/ human hair wigs? Please advise!

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

"Yay for regrowth - here's hoping it continues! I too am experiencing regrowth (after…"

Karina Louise replied Sep 7, 2009 to Teeny Tiny Baby Hairs

6 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Lee

"I just wash my head with my face cleanser, then put sensitive skin moisturiser all o…"

Karina Louise replied Jul 31, 2009 to How do I wash my bald head?

15 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service