alyssa's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"i think its fine if you just tell her that shes beautiful... but only if its the cor…"

alyssa replied Sep 5, 2010 to Personal question - Please don't flame

27 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Ted Michael Morgan

"i have alopecia areata universalis... so i have no hair on my head, legs, or arms, b…"

alyssa replied Jul 30, 2010 to Is anyone out there completely hairless except for one or two areas?

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Gill

"for about two months i would shave my head with a razor in the shower, i never cut m…"

alyssa replied Feb 24, 2010 to Bald-ish Maintenance

7 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"i take 1000 mg of biotin a day. my doctor told me to take more, i use to but now i l…"

alyssa replied Sep 1, 2009 to Vitamin question

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Karen

"it really depends on how many times a week you wear it. what i was told was every 7…"

alyssa replied Sep 1, 2009 to Calling all full lace wig wearers - need advice!

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"you should have someone close to you check your head, becuase your not able to see y…"

alyssa replied Aug 31, 2009 to How do you know if it's getting worse?

6 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Zoya Sokolovska

"all injections are only temperary"

alyssa replied Aug 28, 2009 to Guess whose coming back to visit?

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Lee

"oh wow... thats the doctor i went to. Dr. Daly right... i went t my second visit and…"

alyssa replied Aug 27, 2009 to Guess whose coming back to visit?

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Lee

"hey JJ, i would just like to tell you, no one is 'hideous'. so if you view yourself…"

alyssa replied Aug 27, 2009 to Time to give it up and wear wigs?

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by alyssa

"i have no nose hair, so i don't have any filters to filter out the things im allergi…"

alyssa replied Aug 26, 2009 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service