Serene's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"It curled the second I washed it. I wear my wig sewn in so it gets washed often and…"

Serene replied Jan 3, 2014 to Help! Just received a new wig that was supposed to be straight and it's wavy :(

4 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I would love to wear Follea but alas I don't think I would be abel to afford one for…"

Serene replied Dec 31, 2013 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Honestly I was really surprised that this guy noticed because he's just a sloppy ner…"

Serene replied Sep 2, 2013 to Humiliating experience :(

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"It was such a bizzare thing to point out. I think I should have said :why do you nee…"

Serene replied Aug 29, 2013 to Humiliating experience :(

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Thank you for your reply, I am too starting a new job in a new state which I thought…"

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"I really think its just down right his own stupidity. Sort of like asking a women if…"

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Mine is basically just thin all over, not and getting worse :("

Serene replied Aug 27, 2013 to Alopecians in Maryland

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

"Thank you everyone for your support , I am going to the hair salon next week and ask…"

Serene replied Aug 26, 2013 to Humiliating experience :(

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"I am in Cockeysville Towson area."

Serene replied Aug 22, 2013 to Alopecians in Maryland

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

"Well I might just have to start shaving and give up on the hair regrowing. Right now…"

Serene replied Aug 19, 2013 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service