jennifer's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh that's the deuroxolitinib trial.  I'm familiar with that.  I think that's phase 3…"

jennifer replied May 5, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"This is wonderful technology!  Thank you for posting.  How did you get involved in t…"

jennifer replied May 5, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"I am so sorry you’re going through this! Xeljanz is not a cure. It only works while…"

jennifer replied Dec 24, 2021 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"The vaccines have not killed 4 million people worldwide and the CDC does not say the…"

jennifer replied Jul 18, 2021 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"I had the same concerns with my son. He’s 16 years old and has alopecia universalis.…"

jennifer replied Jul 18, 2021 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"Wow you look great!  What mg of the drug have you had to use to maintain growth?  I…"

jennifer replied Aug 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My son is 13 and his Dr from Stanford says they're not using it in anyone under 18. …"

jennifer replied Jul 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How many months did you try it before stopping? Thank you, Jennifer"

jennifer replied Jun 24, 2018 to Shmuel Gonen

11 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Nicolas

"Functional, integrative medicine is a form of alternative medicine.  Medical doctors…"

jennifer replied Feb 6, 2018 to alopecia universalis - successful treatment

21 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by SmoothRed

"Can you tell me what %age you started at for sensitization and then what you decreas…"

jennifer replied Jan 13, 2018 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service