Christie's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"uh oh.......................You're in trouble now....lol"

Christie replied Apr 22, 2009 to Alopecian Camping in Ontario

11 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Carol

"I love love love Sauble Beach!!! It's about 2 1/2 hours from Kitchener. I'm from Owe…"

Christie replied Apr 22, 2009 to Alopecian Camping in Ontario

11 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Carol

"Hi Megan, My derm gave me Clobetasol, which I used on and off for about 3 weeks. I w…"

Christie replied Apr 20, 2009 to clobetasol

12 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by christopher

"Hi there, Thank you very much for asking this question. I read it last night - and d…"

Christie replied Apr 16, 2009 to Hair dye?

7 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by satyam

"Hi Tina, I noticed my first patch in December of 2008 as well. It started out about…"

Christie replied Apr 8, 2009 to loss and re-growth

2 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Christie

"Hi Ben, I'm glad you're getting a few different perspectives - it's always helpful…"

Christie replied Jan 29, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Rachel, I feel your pain. It's okay to have days like this. You are allowed to feel…"

Christie replied Jan 29, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"It's amazing to see the responses to this question. I too have thought about the fac…"

Christie replied Jan 28, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Hi Ben, I certainly want my hair back...that's for sure!! I understand where you are…"

Christie replied Jan 26, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Hi Jane, I wouldn't say you are stubborn at all! Every person deals with this differ…"

Christie replied Jan 22, 2009 to stubborn

10 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service