Trusting in God's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you...I am just concerned because the kids in my hometown are mean...they bull…"

Trusting in God replied Apr 13, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Thank you so much i really appreciate it...he is barely going to start school in Aug…"

Trusting in God replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Molly my son has AU and I am all about home remedies since he is only 5...could you…"

Trusting in God replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Karen you're comment is interesting...my son lost all his hair when he was 3 years o…"

Trusting in God replied Apr 11, 2016 to AA triggered by other illness

37 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Hi Rattan I am sorry about the way you are feeling...I woul imagine that stressing o…"

Trusting in God replied Feb 15, 2015 to Stressing out- no one understands

12 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Jessica I am having the same issue with my son. He is 4 years old and was diagnosed…"

Trusting in God replied Feb 15, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"Thank you all I reall appreciate your advice! Yes he is wonderful which is why our h…"

Trusting in God replied Feb 14, 2015 to 9 year old daughter diagnosed with alopecia

21 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Trusting in God

"The kids in the town I live in are not very nice...he was at the park with my sister…"

Trusting in God replied Feb 13, 2015 to 9 year old daughter diagnosed with alopecia

21 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Trusting in God

"My 4 year old son got diagnosed with Alopecia Universalis at the age of 3...he has n…"

Trusting in God replied Feb 13, 2015 to 9 year old daughter diagnosed with alopecia

21 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Trusting in God

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service