Giusep's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"She reduced the dosage from 2x a day to 1x a day then completely stop after about a…"

Giusep replied Jan 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Singh- I hope all is well. My wife was on 5mg xeljanz 2x a day for a little unde…"

Giusep replied Jan 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi All, I have some great news to share with everyone!!! After a little under 4 mont…"

Giusep replied Jan 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow great results!!!! I am very happy for you!!!"

Giusep replied Nov 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow I am so happy for you that is awesome news!!!! Congratulations!!! I wish you and…"

Giusep replied Oct 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much for the great advice...I really apprraite it!!!"

Giusep replied Oct 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Suzie, Yes I forgot to mention that her doctor had her taper off xeljanz over th…"

Giusep replied Oct 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey All- I just wanted to give everyone an update on my wife's progress/ minor setba…"

Giusep replied Oct 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow amazing regrowth. I am so happy for you!!!!"

Giusep replied May 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nicolas, Yes,no side effects and she ha experienced complete regrowth. She was ne…"

Giusep replied May 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service