Rose's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi - I took the xeljanz for 4 months aprox. August 22 - Dec 20th.  I finally got qui…"

Rose replied Jan 16, 2015 to Xeljanz

13 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Yes, mine came out of no where ! From a couple of bald spots to literally flying off…"

Rose replied Jan 3, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Hey - it's kind of confusing because if Xeljanz supposedly "turns off" the distress…"

Rose replied Nov 22, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome !!"

Rose replied Oct 25, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you !! It's crazy what we will do for hair !!"

Rose replied Oct 17, 2014 to Xeljanz

13 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Thanks for taking the time to write. I just noticed a couple of those thin, white ha…"

Rose replied Oct 17, 2014 to Xeljanz

13 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Also, we are a Military family and I was shocked when they said they would pay for M…"

Rose replied Oct 7, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had to seek out several Dermatologists to find one that had balls enough to help m…"

Rose replied Oct 6, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I started Xeljanz August 22 so this Friday will be 7 weeks. I take 5mg 2X daily sinc…"

Rose replied Oct 6, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi - I have had AU for 2 years too ! So devastating ! I started "Xeljanz" 7 weeks ag…"

Rose replied Oct 5, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service