Georgia Stephens's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you should go for human hair lace wigs or some other hair wigs that are not…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 24, 2014 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hey, I am using lace wigs but water is not affecting my hair wigs. I purchased a bes…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 24, 2014 to Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Great nice Thanks for sharing this."

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 24, 2014 to Transitions Hair uses my Follea Gripper Sport review!

5 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by suburban mom

"I appreciate with you concern, Thanks"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 23, 2014 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I have not yet noticed it but after using colors you can change them to black."

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 23, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"You can try a best quality hair wigs that do not cause that problem anymore. You can…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 20, 2014 to Washing synthetic wigs

7 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Dorothy

"Sorry i have not tried this yet, will try and see it helps or not, Thanks"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 20, 2014 to Cytokines therapy gaining momentum for treating Alopecia

2 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

"Yes, It may be hereditary if it was in your family history, but may be due to some o…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 20, 2014 to Is it hereditary?

17 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Charmain Skull

"It's a biggest problem that happened with many of the peoples. For this you may use…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 18, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Not sure but love is a good feeling that does not involve alopecia or whatever the r…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 18, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service