willow's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Years  ago I was diagnosed with having Raynoids Syndrome, with affect the tips of yo…"

willow replied Oct 18, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

"Hello Ladyhila, I am universalis and have been for almost 44yrs. Over the last ten,…"

willow replied Oct 18, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

"I lost my hair in 2 cycles, AU in both, and have been bald since I was firstly 7 yrs…"

willow replied Jul 5, 2014 to Words of encouragement needed

31 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jaeden's Momma

"My dearest Lilac, never feel ashamed for your feelings. Honour them, as they give yo…"

willow replied Jan 27, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"wow....look at all these reply's such caring and love Give yourself a gift, and read…"

willow replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"I would research immunizations. Did you know that employees of the drug company and…"

willow replied Oct 7, 2013 to Immunizations

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Jason

"I really need to say.....unique people are always the topic of discussion, it doesn'…"

willow replied Oct 7, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"Yes, after the fiasco of being let go by the two other jobs, I was broken down, depr…"

willow replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I would like to say, that I have lost 2 jobs to Alopecia. Firstly, I worked for Fabr…"

willow replied Oct 6, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"Kudos to you my friend, very inspiring. I find alot of people speak to me also, and…"

willow replied Jul 6, 2013 to Do you sometimes feel like a social worker too?

27 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service