Michelle's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, this is amazing. Too bad I'm in the SF Bay Area. I would be interested in parti…"

Michelle replied Oct 22, 2014 to Alopecia Photography Project - Calling all Participants!

3 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Kris

"Great post! I'm glad you spoke on the side if the loved one. I had not really contem…"

Michelle replied Oct 13, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"What's LPP?"

Michelle replied Oct 13, 2014 to Salmon patch on nape of neck

9 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Yes that's it. I read a study last night. It states that people with those spots ten…"

Michelle replied Oct 12, 2014 to Salmon patch on nape of neck

9 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Wow. Great for you to post this. Yes, I think your probably right on about your asse…"

Michelle replied Sep 13, 2014 to I found the one

7 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Nick

"I am so sorry to hear this. It actually makes me a little mad. I'm sure he has mixed…"

Michelle replied Sep 2, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"I know that NAAF will be following this closely. Go to their website or call them."

Michelle replied Aug 10, 2014 to Tofacitinib citrate clinical trials

6 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Christine

"Yes, years ago. I just use wig tape. I find it better."

Michelle replied Aug 3, 2014 to Wig Gripper

5 May 3, 2018
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I know someone in Washington state. I could ask if she would contact you. Send me yo…"

Michelle replied Jul 21, 2014 to Bald female friend in Portland/Western Oregon area?

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by OneBaldMother

"Unfortunately when it starts you are going to feel exactly as you do. It is incredib…"

Michelle replied Jul 13, 2014 to Really need help

5 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service