Turtlduv's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Precious Lilac...go for it....No one who is in a caring profession will give up on y…"

Turtlduv replied Jul 7, 2017 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"That is a difficult decision.  I can only tell you my experience.  20 years ago whil…"

Turtlduv replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Bravo Doctors.  Thanking God for giving you the wisdom to do this."

Turtlduv replied Aug 20, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"Hi Nicole,      So sorry to hear what you are going through.  It is frustrating deal…"

Turtlduv replied Apr 17, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Hi Mike,  I have been living with AU for 3 years now.  I lost all my hair 15 years a…"

Turtlduv replied Feb 5, 2014 to Work environment becoming a health issue

2 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by michelle

"Mariam, I just wanted to let you know that I had been crying a lot and was very isol…"

Turtlduv replied Oct 17, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Thank you Tallgirl, I am working on your suggestions and feeling better. "Weeping ma…"

Turtlduv replied Sep 5, 2013 to Straw that broke the camel's back

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Turtlduv

"Rosy, That was so beautiful and moving. Thank you. I am so happy that your daughter…"

Turtlduv replied Sep 5, 2013 to Straw that broke the camel's back

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Turtlduv

"Crying is a release...let it out. Blessing snd Love to you."

Turtlduv replied Aug 26, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"You can never be sure of anything in life. There is no history of it in my family, y…"

Turtlduv replied Jul 21, 2013 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service