awooga_'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jorge, I am also here in Melbourne - moved over from the UK :) I get where you a…"

awooga_ replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Exactly I wouldn't dream of commenting on people's physical appearance be it weight,…"

awooga_ replied May 25, 2017 to People's Helpful Hurtfulness.

9 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by JellyBeanToes

"I haven't noticed any new patches since I went on it but the patches on top of my sc…"

awooga_ replied May 22, 2017 to AA Treatments

11 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

"Hi Jo. I was on prednisolone about 4 years ago when I had 2 spots of alopecia but I…"

awooga_ replied May 18, 2017 to AA Treatments

11 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

"There are certain treatments that can slow down the process or may even clear the pa…"

awooga_ replied May 15, 2017 to AA Treatments

11 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

"I have recently been prescribed with prednisolone as well as when I had bad eczema a…"

awooga_ replied May 14, 2017 to Prednisolone?

29 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Nat

"To be honest, I have no idea why mine came on as when I first noticed it I wasn't fe…"

awooga_ replied May 14, 2017 to Just diagnosed :(

3 May 14, 2017
Reply by awooga_

"I know how you feel I am 32 and just got diagnosed with this 3 weeks ago. Mine came…"

awooga_ replied May 12, 2017 to Just diagnosed :(

3 May 14, 2017
Reply by awooga_

"Just an update on this went to a derm yesterday and she said my bloods the GP asked…"

awooga_ replied May 12, 2017 to Recently found out I have AA

4 May 20, 2017
Reply by Swirly

"I keep thinking if it gets worse just shave but doesn't it still look noticeable as…"

awooga_ replied May 12, 2017 to Recently found out I have AA

4 May 20, 2017
Reply by Swirly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service