Lisa Santer's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"It's unpredictable. You might stay AA, go to AU and stay, have it all grow back and…"

Lisa Santer replied Feb 2, 2014 to New to this. How do I know if I'm AA or AU?

5 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Santer

"I like lots of the suggestions and resources folks have offered. You wrote, "She her…"

Lisa Santer replied Dec 19, 2013 to Ostracism

20 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brandy

"I hate when people give empty assurances that any medical condition will get better…"

Lisa Santer replied Sep 10, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"Hi Jen, I'm sorry this is so frustrating. I've been in a similar boat, wishing my ha…"

Lisa Santer replied Jul 28, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"I can totally relate to this. At times, I've deeply enjoyed looking at photos of peo…"

Lisa Santer replied Jul 18, 2013 to The people around with alopecia

11 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Interesting question, Laura. I'd have to say that the number of times I've had alope…"

Lisa Santer replied Oct 31, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"Best wishes! I went bareheaded for my wedding, but it was a private event. Last year…"

Lisa Santer replied Dec 7, 2011 to Wedding pictures

6 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Coincidentally, just yesterday while shaving hairy patches on my scalp I noticed the…"

Lisa Santer replied Oct 25, 2011 to Is it bad if I don't want my hair to grow back?

29 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Donna

"Sure, I've found love while bald. I've also kept the same love through going bald, t…"

Lisa Santer replied Oct 13, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"Welcome AJ. This is your site too. I'm glad you found us. The link between stress &…"

Lisa Santer replied Jul 26, 2011 to I've got alopecia...now what?

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by AJ

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service