Pam's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Here in Canada doctors do believe in the cotisone injections. They use them regularl…"

Pam replied Aug 6, 2014 to Does the cortisone injections work?

7 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nicole Kordie

"It took a good 3 months before he saw any results - in addition he avoided foods hig…"

Pam replied Aug 6, 2014 to Does a Gluten free diet work for alopecia (according to the Internet it does)

19 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Millanka

"I think its important to note that what helps one person may not help another - inte…"

Pam replied Aug 3, 2014 to Does a Gluten free diet work for alopecia (according to the Internet it does)

19 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Millanka

"Try to stay positive.  This may resolve itself as quickly as it came.  My son was al…"

Pam replied May 24, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

"I would have him continue the Gluten free diet and be patient......I understand what…"

Pam replied May 4, 2014 to Mother of 9 year old son with AA

4 May 4, 2014
Reply by Pam

"Someone once said to my son, who had AA and multiple bald patches at the time, that…"

Pam replied Apr 20, 2014 to Ignorant comments :-)

26 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by SophieG

"Well said Jason - this is an amazing site and I truly value the time everyone takes…"

Pam replied Apr 15, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"My son developed AA shortly after his 19th birthday.  Started with one spot and grew…"

Pam replied Apr 11, 2014 to Who has recovered from alopecia?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by bibby

"So happy to hear that your hair is growing back! Thank you for sharing!  "

Pam replied Apr 10, 2014 to How I got my hair back

1 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Pam

"Angie, thank you for your post.  I definately think that dietary changes do not work…"

Pam replied Apr 6, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service