MJ Wrick's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an HRA through my husband's union that can reimburse for my "hair" (I wear sy…"

MJ Wrick replied Jan 8, 2018 to Insurance Coverage for wigs

8 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by George

"Jon Renau is my current synthetic. My HRA will reimburse me and if you don't have co…"

MJ Wrick replied Jan 8, 2018 to New and Frustrated

56 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Lucy

"Gary, I use humor ALL the time to cope with this- Thanks for your birth control comm…"

MJ Wrick replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Curious to know it's efficacy with Androgenetic, which I have now, but have had Area…"

MJ Wrick replied Aug 20, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"it's not really a day-to-day kind of thing, really. One thing I learned from my immu…"

MJ Wrick replied Mar 20, 2014 to Clueless - thoughts?

9 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by nothingmajor

"I'm getting the impression this is pretty common- mine was normal, but diagnosis aft…"

MJ Wrick replied Mar 20, 2014 to Clueless - thoughts?

9 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by nothingmajor

"I really appreciate this article, I was wondering what to do now that I may be datin…"

MJ Wrick replied Mar 11, 2014 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Iam not too self conscious at the stables where I ride- I know everyone, and will ya…"

MJ Wrick replied Feb 22, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I have found that adding a little liquid fabric softener helps cut down on the itchi…"

MJ Wrick replied Feb 22, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I have my awful moments a LOT- more than I'd like to admit. Especially when my husba…"

MJ Wrick replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service