Patricia Lyn Rhue's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary Linda, I experienced the same growing up with wigs, therefore last year when I…"

Patricia Lyn Rhue replied Mar 30, 2009 to Hair Cost!

7 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Mary Linda Simmons-Robinson to

"No you don't have to take your wig off. It is you! I've traveled the world and you w…"

Patricia Lyn Rhue replied Feb 16, 2009 to Passport?

21 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Donna

"Tyla, I wore false lashes for years. You can learn more about them at www.iwearawig.…"

Patricia Lyn Rhue replied Feb 16, 2009 to FALSE EYELASHES

28 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Amy, I've worn a wig for 46 years, please email me and we can discuss. You can also…"

Patricia Lyn Rhue replied Feb 16, 2009 to Freedom Wigs??

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

"Lauren, Don't buy the 4k wigs. I've worn a wig for 46 years and tried them all. I b…"

Patricia Lyn Rhue replied Feb 16, 2009 to Frustrated about wigs!!!

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by sharon

"Rachal, tell you what I did when I was young and it worked. I've been bald for 46 ye…"

Patricia Lyn Rhue replied Feb 16, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"Sharon, I know you are suffering and Jon is having a hard time. I lost my hair at 4…"

Patricia Lyn Rhue replied Jan 15, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Sharon, I sent you an email regarding your situation and the help I can provide. I t…"

Patricia Lyn Rhue replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service