twig's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry,I probably didn't make myself clear... Does extensive exclamation points all o…"

twig replied Feb 27, 2015 to Exclamation point hairs

4 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by twig

"Hey there, I was wondering the same thing. How has your hair been since your post if…"

twig replied Feb 27, 2015 to Exclamation point hairs

4 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by twig

"Hey thanks for your reply! Have you had hair growth yourself? I've just recently had…"

twig replied Feb 10, 2015 to Do hairs know they've been cut?

3 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"This is a photo from about a week ago. They show the tiny white spots that don't see…"

twig replied Jan 28, 2015 to Methotrexate + hair growth

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by twig

"How was it?? Which website did you purchase it from? :)"

twig replied Jan 26, 2015 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

":( I'm sorry to hear you're going through rough times, try to stay strong. I'd be k…"

twig replied Jan 26, 2015 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Hey there Anybody still on methotrexate? I'm on it, getting somewhere but just curi…"

twig replied Jan 26, 2015 to Methotrexate

88 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by tony4308

"Thanks for the reply all! It is such a daunting process having to wait and not know…"

twig replied Dec 15, 2014 to Eyelashes and eyebrows

5 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by JeffreySF

"Jolie short wig by noriko! No customisations, just cappuccino coloured :o They said…"

twig replied Dec 9, 2014 to Buying new wigs on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

13 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

"Hey! Have you had yours shipped to you yet? :-/ I bought one from that website too."

twig replied Dec 8, 2014 to Buying new wigs on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

13 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service