jennifer's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I have tummy problems and alopecia as well. The only thing that helps my tummy is al…"

jennifer replied Oct 28, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"I am going to start squaric acid treatment. There have been some who have had comple…"

jennifer replied Oct 14, 2011 to squaric acid

19 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jason

"Yes, the same thing happened to me!! Exactly the way you described it. Over the past…"

jennifer replied Sep 23, 2010 to -

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Lynn

"thanks guys for taking the time to respond! i guess it could be the summer time? onl…"

jennifer replied Sep 7, 2010 to I have peach fuzz - what does this mean?

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by jennifer

"oh and i also have this mysterious rash all over my body. weird!"

jennifer replied Sep 5, 2010 to I have peach fuzz - what does this mean?

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by jennifer

"wow carol! i want to see pics! my gut feeling is that this might be the beginning of…"

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by jennifer

"hmmm, interesting! i have only had au for three years though and it started when i w…"

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by jennifer

"i also am insulin resistant because i have polycystic ovaries. have you heard of pco…"

jennifer replied May 12, 2010 to Celiac disease and alopecia areata - association?

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by jennifer

"is the gluten free diet really that hard to follow?"

jennifer replied May 12, 2010 to Celiac disease and alopecia areata - association?

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by jennifer

"i don't think i'll try it. that sounds gross!"

jennifer replied Mar 9, 2010 to Wig adhesive that lasts for 3 weeks at a time?

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service